Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Thrifty Thursday

I decided to indulge the thrifty shopper side of my personality today and started perusing the new J. Crew Factory online store.  You can sign up for new arrival notifications, free shipping until November 1st, and receive an additional 20% off on your birthday!  You can pick up some classic essential sweaters and long sleeve tees at about 30% off regular prices.  My eye was drawn to the coats for some reason (and I live in Texas where it is still 85 degrees...).      



Here are a few of my favorites (all under $80!) showcasing the range of items from the site...

1/  Tweed gold-zip mini skirt  ($54.50)   2/  Polka dot boatneck blouse  ($54.50)   3/  Chambray shirt   ($44.50)    4/  Wool-blend two-tone stripe sweater  ($49.50)    5/  Pleated sash skirt   ($59.50)    6/  Washed cotton military jacket    ($79.50)                            
Have you checked out this site yet?  If you have, let me know your thoughts, and if not, I highly recommend giving it a look :)

Cathy



30 comments:

  1. I love that skirt so much! Very cute:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Thanks for your comment!!! Like your blog too and start following both on gfc and bloglovin (#39), hope you'll do the same and follow back on both!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 3, 5, and 6 - and that would make a fab outfit too! Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing!I like the polka dots swater,the purple skirt and the denim shirt
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh love that tweed mini!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I'm now following you!
    Kisses from:
    frontlow.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. May just have to check their new factory site out :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post thanks for sharing.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the polka dot sweater, tie skirt and green jacket and maybe even wear them together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy! I like the polka dot blouse! Have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need numbers 3 & 4 in my closet! Have a lovely weekend Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cathy, I like 2 and 5!
    have a nice weekend,
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. The tweed skirt an d military jacket are beautiful, and you know you will wear them for a long time. How nice that you have been to Geneva, I like it especially in summer, drinks at the lake! Have a great weekend!

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a very nice post and i really love this selection.
    These pieces are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. greats things dear!!
    xoxo and have a nice weekend=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw the new site but I didn't know about the free shipping! Thanks for telling us. I just signed up :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    1000 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the first one!!! :)
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh so cute, I love the two skirts!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love some thrifty finds, great options, Cathy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you dear :) Followed back via GFC!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete