As I head off on a plane to spend Christmas on the east coast with my family, here is a final post featuring last minute stocking stuffer ideas under $40. I often excitedly find a number of these items in my stocking, so I thought I would share some of these ideas with you.
Dior Diorific Long-Wearing True Color Lipstick / sephora.com - What girl doesn't love a fabulous new lipstick in her stocking? This is such a gorgeous rose color that works well on most skin tones...highly recommend! ($36)
2. HUE Opaque Tights and Over the Knee Socks / macys.com- Perfect winter accessory and a great opportunity to try out the colored tights and over the knee socks trend with this well priced celebrity worn brand! ($13.50)
3. Factory stripe long ribbed gloves / J. Crew Factory - Take a step beyond the traditional gloves gift with a fingerless style. This striped pair is so on trend :) ($14.50)
4. Magazine subsrciptions - Always a winner, especially for the fashion lover! I receive several fashion magazine subscriptions for Christmas each year, plus a copy of the most recent Soap Opera Digest in my stocking. Yes, I am a looooong time General Hospital and Days of Our Lives fan :)
5. Polished Planes Earrings / anthropologie.com - What woman doesn't love receiving jewelry for Christmas?! These beauties come in several colors, but how can you resist the emerald color of 2013? ($32)
6. Philosophy The Gingerbread Man / sephora.com - Ah yes, a pampering gift in a fabulous winter scent of gingerbread....enough said :) ($25)
7. Beaded Holiday Ornament with Chocolate Medallions / godiva.com - Godiva candy will make any woman smile! Even after the candy is long gone, this gorgeous beaded ornament remains on your Christmas tree year after year. ($19.99)
8. Collar Necklace / h&m - On trend jewelry items at affordable prices are winners! ($17.95)
9. Lotto Tickets - Fun gift! My entire family receives the scratch off version every year, and it is always fun to make a game of rubbing them off together :)
Dressing up the dogs for Christmas (see how much they love it...haha)...
|Lacey (9), Brando (13), and Jackson (5)|
I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, and blessed Christmas with your families and friends. I look forward to catching up in about a week :)