Thursday, August 1, 2013

At Last...The Arrival of H&M!

The wait is finally over...today is the launch of H&M online ordering here in the US!  No more one hour drives to get to a store just to find out that your size is sold out and you don't have the option to order online.  I never understood what took so long to provide online ordering...considering the fact that every website under the sun has offered online ordering from the onset.  I will just put it under the "better-late-than-never category" and post a few of my pre-fall favorites :)



1/  Jacquard Weave Skirt  ($24.95) : on trend fall print and fall color combination (black/gray/white)             
2/  Link Necklace  ($24.95) : the choice fall metal combination in jewelry (gold/black)                            
3/  Print Pants  ($24.95) : the return of burgundy in print for fall                  
4/  Faux Leather Pant  ($34.95) : a perennial fall favorite...absolutely love the front seams!               
5/  Sweatshirt top  ($12.95) : a cozy graphic tee in sweatshirt material and showcasing my pet love   
6/  Cape  ($59.95) : the popular fall coat style that I have yet to obtain...this could be the one :)                
7/  Tortoise Clutch  ($24.95) : a classic fall print in jewelry updated in a bag          

 Don't we just love these fabulous prices?

Happy H&M shopping and happy weekend!
Cathy
    
 

16 comments:

  1. These pieces are very nice. So lovely cape and skirt. Interesting prices.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!
    Love that clutch!
    Happy weekend, darling :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pieces!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not be more excited that H&M has online shopping! I do have an H&M right near me (Monmouth Mall!) but they often have things online that they never have in my store.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing items with lovely prices! We don't have in Turkey online shopping at H&M. Hope it will be available in soon!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cute shirt!

    xoxo
    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the print pants!
    http://unacitaconcoco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!! So cute...and such great prices...this is going to be dangerous for my credit card!!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow,amazing pieces and very good prices!!thank you so much for your comment my dear,wish you a beautiful weekend!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so lucky to have H&M there! Love your savvy chic picks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy! Better late than never indeed! Love your picks, the clutch is so cool!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg omg omg I am super excited
    beautiful pieces...eyeing the cape
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been in love with H&M for over 10 years already! I actually bought that first skirt as well, it's so pretty! Thank you Cathy for your kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete