Wednesday, February 8, 2012


  Feeling Anthropologie    

While putting together my last post about LACE, I included an image of a lace blouse (shown below) that I discovered while browsing the Anthropologie website.
Dieppe Top ($98) shown in my previous "Lace" blog post

Since that post, I have spent more time perusing Anthropologie's new arrivals for February.  I discovered more lace items (love) and additional pieces that are causing me to think "Spring, Spring, Spring".  The current themes are bright colors, lace, stripes, polka dots, and prints.  Below are some of my favorites.  Thoughts?

Penelope Cowlneck Top by Deletta ($78)...it's all about the back!


Dessau Dress by Maeve ($148)
Sagiso Blouse ($168)...my favorite!



Ruffled Oska Dress by Girls from Savoy ($168)

Scalloped Strings Tank ($68)
Sprightly Top ($68)





Scattered Wing Romper ($168)
Pelmet Top ($88)
Anthropologie has some amazing accessories for February as well!  More color!  Many pieces are available in a variety of colors.  My personal picks for the month:

 
Kivi Wedge Shoe ($258) and Fairburn Necklace ($58)
Belle Bow Belt ($38)

Pavo Feather Necklace ($218)

























Seaside Neon Bracelet ($32)
Catapult Drop Necklace ($198)
In addition to clothing and accessories, Anthropologie carries a variety of items for the home (a fact unknown to some).  Again, color and prints reign.  Check new arrivals - house & home .  These are my current favorites:

Umbra Coffee Table ($2,898) and Grafton Chair, Flora Dora ($698)...the table is the one on my fave list!

Lanna Bedding ($68-$368)
Tree Trunk Mirror ($298)


Greenfynch Settee (seat for two), Padrina ($3,298) w/ cotton-linen Brazilian photo print covering.  I'm not sure that I would actually place this in my home, but it definitely is intriguing.

While delving into the latest on Anthropologie, I discovered Karen Walker's upcoming "Hi There" collection for Anthropologie.  I will be following up shortly with a post on her retro, feminine Spring 2012 collaboration with Anthropologie.  Enjoy!

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment